Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: REVENUE
In which Scrabble dictionary does REVENUE exist?
Definitions of REVENUE in dictionaries:
- noun - the entire amount of income before any deductions are made
- noun - government income due to taxation
- The income of a government from all sources appropriated for the payment of the public expenses.
- Yield from property or investment; income.
- All the income produced by a particular source.
- A governmental department set up to collect public funds.
- adj - the income of a government [n -S] : REVENUAL, REVENUED
There are 7 letters in REVENUE: E E E N R U V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to REVENUE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word REVENUE plus a wildcard: REVENUE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REVENUE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for REVENUE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.