Scrabble word: REVENUE
In which Scrabble dictionary does REVENUE exist?
Definitions of REVENUE in dictionaries:
- noun - the entire amount of income before any deductions are made
- noun - government income due to taxation
- The income of a government from all sources appropriated for the payment of the public expenses.
- Yield from property or investment; income.
- All the income produced by a particular source.
- A governmental department set up to collect public funds.
- adj - the income of a government [n -S] : REVENUAL, REVENUED