Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: REVENUER
In which Scrabble dictionary does REVENUER exist?
Definitions of REVENUER in dictionaries:
- noun - a government agent responsible for collecting revenue (especially one responsible for stopping bootlegging)
- A government agent in charge of collecting revenue, especially one responsible for halting the unlawful distilling or bootlegging of alcohol.
- A lightly armed motorboat used by revenuers.
- n - a revenue officer
There are 8 letters in REVENUER: E E E N R R U V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to REVENUER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word REVENUER plus a wildcard: REVENUER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REVENUER
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for REVENUER
- revenuer Willys 640.jpg (49756 bytes)
- Soylent revenuer White Tee. T-Shirt by freedomhq2
- 45cat - Bill Goodwin - revenuer Man Too Many Heartaches Already ...
- Charles JACK in his job as revenuer
- Lotus Ladies revenuer
- THE INTERNATIONAL revenuer- SELLOS FISCALES (Filatelia - Sellos ...
- 2nd Annual Moonshiners and revenuers Reunion Rendezvous Ridge ...
- PR advice from a Former revenuer The Roanoke Star
- revenuers Badge
- The Internal Revenue Offices Revenooers had rich pickings in the ...