Scrabble word: REEVE
In which Scrabble dictionary does REEVE exist?
Definitions of REEVE in dictionaries:
- noun - female ruff
- verb - pass a rope through
- verb - pass through a hole or opening
- verb - fasten by passing through a hole or around something
- The elected president of a town council in some parts of Canada.
- Any of various minor officers of parishes or other local authorities.
- A bailiff or steward of a manor in the later medieval period.
- A high officer of local administration appointed by the Anglo-Saxon kings.
- To pass (a rope or rod) through a hole, ring, pulley, or block.
- To fasten by passing through or around.
- To pass a rope or rod through (a hole, ring, pulley, or block).
- The female ruff.
- verb - to fasten by passing through or around something