Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: REEVE
In which Scrabble dictionary does REEVE exist?
Definitions of REEVE in dictionaries:
- noun - female ruff
- verb - pass a rope through
- verb - pass through a hole or opening
- verb - fasten by passing through a hole or around something
- The elected president of a town council in some parts of Canada.
- Any of various minor officers of parishes or other local authorities.
- A bailiff or steward of a manor in the later medieval period.
- A high officer of local administration appointed by the Anglo-Saxon kings.
- To pass (a rope or rod) through a hole, ring, pulley, or block.
- To fasten by passing through or around.
- To pass a rope or rod through (a hole, ring, pulley, or block).
- The female ruff.
- verb - to fasten by passing through or around something
There are 5 letters in REEVE: E E E R V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to REEVE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word REEVE plus a wildcard: REEVE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REEVE
Images for REEVE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.