Scrabble word: REVERE
In which Scrabble dictionary does REVERE exist?
Definitions of REVERE in dictionaries:
- noun - American silversmith remembered for his midnight ride (celebrated in a poem by Longfellow) to warn the colonists in Lexington and Concord that British troops were coming (1735-1818)
- noun - a lapel on a woman's garment
- verb - love unquestioningly and uncritically or to excess
- verb - regard with feelings of respect and reverence
- These verbs all mean to regard with the deepest respect, deference, and esteem.
- verb - to regard with great respect