Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: REVERE
In which Scrabble dictionary does REVERE exist?
Definitions of REVERE in dictionaries:
- noun - American silversmith remembered for his midnight ride (celebrated in a poem by Longfellow) to warn the colonists in Lexington and Concord that British troops were coming (1735-1818)
- noun - a lapel on a woman's garment
- verb - love unquestioningly and uncritically or to excess
- verb - regard with feelings of respect and reverence
- These verbs all mean to regard with the deepest respect, deference, and esteem.
- v - to regard with great respect
There are 6 letters in REVERE: E E E R R V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to REVERE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word REVERE plus a wildcard: REVERE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REVERE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for REVERE
- Paul revere vs. Jack Black HiLobrow
- Paul revere Props to everyone who came out to celebrate my b-day last ...
- 50 Factory Fresh Paul revere Million Dollar Bills eBay
- BigCellShop.com - LG revere (Verizon Wireless)
- Sarah Palin Whatever Works
- Workers and the American Revolution History 2010--America to 1865
- LG revere Mobile Price In India - LG revere Review And Features Tech ...
- Early Paul revere-Style Pierced Tin Lantern For Sale Antiques.com ...
- School bus pat-downs and interrogations -- in Terre Haute IN - Page 2 ...