Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: REVERES
In which Scrabble dictionary does REVERES exist?
Definitions of REVERES in dictionaries:
- noun - American silversmith remembered for his midnight ride (celebrated in a poem by Longfellow) to warn the colonists in Lexington and Concord that British troops were coming (1735-1818)
- noun - a lapel on a woman's garment
- verb - love unquestioningly and uncritically or to excess
- verb - regard with feelings of respect and reverence
- verb - to regard with great respect
There are 7 letters in REVERES: E E E R R S V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to REVERES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word REVERES plus a wildcard: REVERES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REVERES
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for REVERES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.