Scrabble word: RESERVED
In which Scrabble dictionary does RESERVED exist?
Definitions of RESERVED in dictionaries:
- verb - hold back or set aside, especially for future use or contingency
- verb - give or assign a resource to a particular person or cause
- verb - obtain or arrange (for oneself) in advance
- verb - arrange for and reserve (something for someone else) in advance
- adj - set aside for the use of a particular person or party
- adj - marked by self-restraint and reticence
- Held in reserve; kept back or set aside.
- Marked by self-restraint and reticence.
- verb - to keep back for future use