Scrabble word: RESERVED
In which Scrabble dictionary does RESERVED exist?
Definitions of RESERVED in dictionaries:
- verb - hold back or set aside, especially for future use or contingency
- verb - give or assign a resource to a particular person or cause
- verb - obtain or arrange (for oneself) in advance
- verb - arrange for and reserve (something for someone else) in advance
- adj - set aside for the use of a particular person or party
- adj - marked by self-restraint and reticence
- Held in reserve; kept back or set aside.
- Marked by self-restraint and reticence.
- verb - to keep back for future use
There are 8 letters in RESERVED: D E E E R R S V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RESERVED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RESERVED plus a wildcard: RESERVED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RESERVED
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RESERVED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.