Scrabble word: SEEDER
In which Scrabble dictionary does SEEDER exist?
Definitions of SEEDER in dictionaries:
- noun - a person who seeds clouds
- noun - a mechanical device that sows grass seed or grain evenly over the ground
- noun - a kitchen utensil that removes seeds from fruit
- A machine or an implement used for planting seeds.
- A machine or implement used to remove the seeds from fruit.
- One that seeds clouds.
- verb - to plant seeds (propagative plant structures) in
There are 6 letters in SEEDER: D E E E R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SEEDER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SEEDER plus a wildcard: SEEDER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SEEDER
Images for SEEDER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.