Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DECREES
In which Scrabble dictionary does DECREES exist?
Definitions of DECREES in dictionaries:
- noun - a legally binding command or decision entered on the court record (as if issued by a court or judge)
- verb - issue a decree
- verb - decide with authority
- v - to order or establish by law or edict
There are 7 letters in DECREES: C D E E E R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DECREES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DECREES plus a wildcard: DECREES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DECREES
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DECREES
- This Harry Potter Educational Decree can say anything you like up to ...
- ... Pack Free Wallpapers Quotes Positive and Beneficial decrees
- The Seven Sacred Weeks decrees
- ... wallpapers pack free wallpapers quotes positive and beneficial decrees
- ... the Nuremberg Laws the same as the Jewish decrees - Yahoo Answers
- Update Tomlin decrees Clark Wont Play Sunday Total Steelers ...
- Assad decrees amnesty over unrest - Updated News
- All Ultrabooks to get touch panels - Intel decrees That All Haswell ...
- Lord Lagerfeld decrees Runway Models Are Right Size (And Slams Fat ...
- The Galactic Free Press Daily Update 81412 Divine decrees From The ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.