Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: RECESSED
In which Scrabble dictionary does RECESSED exist?
Definitions of RECESSED in dictionaries:
- verb - put into a recess
- verb - make a recess in
- verb - close at the end of a session
- adj - having a sunken area
- adj - resembling an alcove
- v - to place in a receding space or hollow
There are 8 letters in RECESSED: C D E E E R S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RECESSED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RECESSED plus a wildcard: RECESSED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RECESSED
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RECESSED
- Clearwater baths
- Shallow recessed Lighting recessed Lightings
- ... the giant flourescents with recessed lights while we were at it
- recessed shampoo niche soap bathroom shelf
- Click here for higher quality full size image
- Incandescent 6 Fresnel Shower Light recessed IC And Non-IC
- recessed Downlighting 6 Compact Fluorescent Downlighting
- recessed lighting design recessed Lighting Design for the Most ...
- Gado Gado HBP4010 Rectangular recessed Pull Antique Brass - Knobs and ...
- Artemide Nothing recessed light fixture
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.