Is DECREE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DECREE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a legally binding command or decision entered on the court record (as if issued by a court or judge)
- verb - issue a decree
- verb - decide with authority
- An authoritative order having the force of law.
- Roman Catholic Church.
- A doctrinal or disciplinary act of an ecumenical council.
- To ordain, establish, or decide by decree.
- verb - to order or establish by law or edict
There are 6 letters in DECREE: C D E E E R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DECREE
To search all scrabble anagrams of DECREE, to go: DECREE?
Rearrange the letters in DECREE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of DECREE
What's nearby DECREE
Lookup in Wiki for DECREE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DECREE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DECREE"