Scrabble word: DECREE
In which Scrabble dictionary does DECREE exist?
Definitions of DECREE in dictionaries:
- noun - a legally binding command or decision entered on the court record (as if issued by a court or judge)
- verb - issue a decree
- verb - decide with authority
- An authoritative order having the force of law.
- Roman Catholic Church.
- A doctrinal or disciplinary act of an ecumenical council.
- To ordain, establish, or decide by decree.
- verb - to order or establish by law or edict
There are 6 letters in DECREE: C D E E E R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DECREE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DECREE plus a wildcard: DECREE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DECREE
Images for DECREE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.