Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DECREE
In which Scrabble dictionary does DECREE exist?
Definitions of DECREE in dictionaries:
- noun - a legally binding command or decision entered on the court record (as if issued by a court or judge)
- verb - issue a decree
- verb - decide with authority
- An authoritative order having the force of law.
- Roman Catholic Church.
- A doctrinal or disciplinary act of an ecumenical council.
- To ordain, establish, or decide by decree.
- v - to order or establish by law or edict
There are 6 letters in DECREE: C D E E E R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DECREE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DECREE plus a wildcard: DECREE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DECREE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DECREE
- Example - Tilly Devine divorce decree absolute State Records NSW
- The first page of a decree - published in Mexico City on March 29 ...
- Ezra 6 Bible Pictures King Darius signs a decree
- DIVORCE WITHOUT CHILDREN decree Packet 7 Separate form from packet ...
- Divorce decree California Sample
- SOS Missouri - Commissions Certification Authentication&Apostilles
- Sample Copy of Divorce decree Uk
- Formal decree in the paddock at Churchill Downs before his Maiden ...
- DIVORCE STATEMENT TO END THE MARRIAGE WITH CHLOE
- Michael Jackson Wallpapers Widecreen HD Desktop Wallpapers
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.