Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CHEERED
In which Scrabble dictionary does CHEERED exist?
Definitions of CHEERED in dictionaries:
- verb - give encouragement to
- verb - show approval or good wishes by shouting
- verb - cause (somebody) to feel happier or more cheerful
- verb - become cheerful
- verb - spur on or encourage especially by cheers and shouts
- v - to applaud with shouts of approval
There are 7 letters in CHEERED: C D E E E H R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CHEERED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CHEERED plus a wildcard: CHEERED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CHEERED
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CHEERED
- Congos M23 rebels are sending a delegation to Kampala Uganda to ...
- Dem spokeswoman cheered booed in defense of Obama record Iowa ...
- Bola.net Download Wallpaper - Kaka cheered
- The Conservatives clapped and cheered as they passed their budget ...
- Sri Lanka were cheered on by a colourful and vocal contingent ...
- Oliver Stone and Border cheered by Thousands at Bolivian ...
- Angelina Jolie Visits Haiti cheered On By Kids angelina jolie haiti ...
- Oh In Hye says My father had some drinks and cheered me up Oh Kpop ...
- The children waved and cheered at A Richcolour Production
- ... cheered vector material0 Pictures of people cheered vector material
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.