Scrabble word: CHEERED
Is CHEERED valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of CHEERED in dictionaries:
- verb - give encouragement to
- verb - show approval or good wishes by shouting
- verb - cause (somebody) to feel happier or more cheerful
- verb - become cheerful
- verb - spur on or encourage especially by cheers and shouts
- verb - to applaud with shouts of approval
There are 7 letters in CHEERED: C D E E E H R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CHEERED
Click to search all anagrams of CHEERED plus a wildcard: CHEERED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CHEERED
Images for CHEERED
Lookup in Wiki for CHEERED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.