Scrabble word: RECEDE
In which Scrabble dictionary does RECEDE exist?
Definitions of RECEDE in dictionaries:
- verb - pull back or move away or backward
- verb - retreat
- verb - become faint or more distant
- To move back or away from a limit, point, or mark: The flood waters finally receded.
- To slope backward.
- To become or seem to become fainter or more distant: With the passage of time, my unhappy memories of the place receded.
- The central meaning shared by these verbs is “to move backward”: a hairline that had receded; waters ebbing at low tide; a turtle retracting its head into its shell; a retreating army; academic standards that have retrograded.
- verb - to move back or away
There are 6 letters in RECEDE: C D E E E R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RECEDE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RECEDE plus a wildcard: RECEDE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RECEDE
Images for RECEDE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.