Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DECREED
In which Scrabble dictionary does DECREED exist?
Definitions of DECREED in dictionaries:
- verb - issue a decree
- verb - decide with authority
- adj - fixed or established especially by order or command
- v - to order or establish by law or edict
There are 7 letters in DECREED: C D D E E E R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DECREED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DECREED plus a wildcard: DECREED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DECREED
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DECREED
- The scam revealed....Getting to (drug) legalization from here. The ...
- It Is decreed Jennifer Lopez is the Most Beautiful
- Combat Arms has decreed an end in South America.
- 54.5 MPG Have Been decreed Now Make It So
- termination of tenancy Validity of Eviction suit decreed ...
- 16th century propaganda illustrating punishments decreed by King Henry ...
- Pope Pius IX ClipArt ETC
- TaxProf Blog NY Times Tax Policy decreed by Merry Men in Tights ...
- Women on the Verge An Introduction to Punk Kinderwhore and Heroin ...
- ... maumee ohio what a schizophrenic monument manifest destiny decreed the
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.