Scrabble word: DEED
Is DEED valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of DEED in dictionaries:
- noun - a legal document signed and sealed and delivered to effect a transfer of property and to show the legal right to possess it
- noun - something that people do or cause to happen
- Something that is carried out; an act or action.
- A usually praiseworthy act; a feat or exploit.
- Action or performance in general: Deeds, not words, matter most.
- A document sealed as an instrument of bond, contract, or conveyance, especially relating to property.
- verb - to transfer by deed (a legal document)
There are 4 letters in DEED: D D E E
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DEED
To search all scrabble anagrams of DEED, to go: DEED?
Let's rearrange the letters in DEED and see some winning combinations
Images for DEED
Lookup in Wiki for DEED
Anagrammer is game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like SCRABBLE, Words With Friends, WordFeud, Letterpress, Hangman and so forth. We keep up-to-date dictionaries of almost every game out there. While to do well in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, to take your game to the next level you need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark our Scrabble and Words With Friends unscrambler, it will be a very helpful tool for you. Explore our site and you will find educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player.