Scrabble word: DEED
In which Scrabble dictionary does DEED exist?
Definitions of DEED in dictionaries:
- noun - a legal document signed and sealed and delivered to effect a transfer of property and to show the legal right to possess it
- noun - something that people do or cause to happen
- Something that is carried out; an act or action.
- A usually praiseworthy act; a feat or exploit.
- Action or performance in general: Deeds, not words, matter most.
- A document sealed as an instrument of bond, contract, or conveyance, especially relating to property.
- verb - to transfer by deed (a legal document)