Scrabble word: DEED
In which Scrabble dictionary does DEED exist?
Definitions of DEED in dictionaries:
- noun - a legal document signed and sealed and delivered to effect a transfer of property and to show the legal right to possess it
- noun - something that people do or cause to happen
- Something that is carried out; an act or action.
- A usually praiseworthy act; a feat or exploit.
- Action or performance in general: Deeds, not words, matter most.
- A document sealed as an instrument of bond, contract, or conveyance, especially relating to property.
- verb - to transfer by deed (a legal document)
There are 4 letters in DEED: D D E E
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DEED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DEED plus a wildcard: DEED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DEED
Images for DEED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.