Scrabble word: EDGED
In which Scrabble dictionary does EDGED exist?
Definitions of EDGED in dictionaries:
- verb - advance slowly, as if by inches
- verb - provide with a border or edge
- verb - lie adjacent to another or share a boundary
- verb - provide with an edge
- adj - having a specified kind of border or edge
- adj - (of speech) harsh or hurtful in tone or character
- adj - having a cutting edge or especially an edge or edges as specified
- verb - to provide with an edge (a bounding or dividing line)
There are 5 letters in EDGED: D D E E G
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EDGED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EDGED plus a wildcard: EDGED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EDGED
Images for EDGED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.