Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GELDED
In which Scrabble dictionary does GELDED exist?
Definitions of GELDED in dictionaries:
- verb - cut off the testicles (of male animals such as horses)
- adj - (of a male animal) having the testicles removed
- v - to remove the testes of
There are 6 letters in GELDED: D D E E G L
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GELDED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GELDED plus a wildcard: GELDED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GELDED
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GELDED
- Chance gelded - Horse Pictures
- gelded quotes follow in order of popularity. Be sure to bookmark and ...
- Victoria Max Theurer Sissy Max-Theurer
- Dimensioni di questa anteprima 642 599 pixel . Altre risoluzioni ...
- Anyway. Thats why it never seemed to appear. Both of his testicleswere ...
- He told me he was gelded by StreakingDonkeyBooks
- gelded Buckskin Horse In Flowery Meadow Stock Photo 52369441 ...
- HorseAdvice.com Equine & Horse Advice Concern following Castration of ...
- gelded eyes 4
- gelded donkey. sweet pet or guardian - 300 (burlingtoncaswell) for ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.