Scrabble word: FLEDGED
In which Scrabble dictionary does FLEDGED exist?
Definitions of FLEDGED in dictionaries:
- verb - feed, care for, and rear young birds for flight
- verb - decorate with feathers
- verb - grow feathers
- adj - (of birds) having developed feathers or plumage
- adj - (of an arrow) equipped with feathers
- verb - to furnish with feathers
There are 7 letters in FLEDGED: D D E E F G L
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FLEDGED plus a wildcard: FLEDGED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FLEDGED
Images for FLEDGED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.