Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PLEDGED
In which Scrabble dictionary does PLEDGED exist?
Definitions of PLEDGED in dictionaries:
- verb - promise solemnly and formally
- verb - pay (an amount of money) as a contribution to a charity or service, especially at regular intervals
- verb - propose a toast to
- verb - give as a guarantee
- verb - bind or secure by a pledge
- adj - bound by or as if by an oath
- v - to give as security for something borrowed
There are 7 letters in PLEDGED: D D E E G L P
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PLEDGED plus a wildcard: PLEDGED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PLEDGED
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PLEDGED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.