Scrabble word: LEDGE
Is LEDGE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of LEDGE in dictionaries:
- noun - a projecting ridge on a mountain or submerged under water
- A horizontal projection forming a narrow shelf on a wall.
- A cut or projection forming a shelf on a cliff or rock wall.
- An underwater ridge or rock shelf.
- A level of rock-bearing ore; a vein.
- noun - a narrow, shelflike projection
There are 5 letters in LEDGE: D E E G L
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LEDGE
Click to search all anagrams of LEDGE plus a wildcard: LEDGE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LEDGE
Images for LEDGE
Lookup in Wiki for LEDGE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.