Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DELUGE
In which Scrabble dictionary does DELUGE exist?
Definitions of DELUGE in dictionaries:
- noun - an overwhelming number or amount
- noun - a heavy rain
- noun - the rising of a body of water and its overflowing onto normally dry land
- verb - fill quickly beyond capacity
- verb - charge someone with too many tasks
- verb - fill or cover completely, usually with water
- A great flood.
- A heavy downpour.
- In the Old Testament, the great flood that occurred in the time of Noah.
- To overrun with water; inundate.
- To overwhelm with a large number or amount; swamp: The press secretary was deluged with requests for information.
- v - to overwhelm with water
There are 6 letters in DELUGE: D E E G L U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DELUGE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DELUGE plus a wildcard: DELUGE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DELUGE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DELUGE
- FileMartin John - The deluge - 1834.jpg - Wikipedia the free ...
- ... and Source Tarballs of deluge 1.3.5 for Windows Linux and Mac OS X
- La GUI du Jeudi deluge - Client Bittorrent - Paquet Fedora du jour
- Filedeluge.0.4.png - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- IDLE SPECULATIONS The deluge and After a Romantic View
- deluge on windows Slurdge.org
- deluge- depicts an evening in the season of monsoon in Assam-[North ...
- FileThe deluge engraving by WIlliam Miller after J Martin.jpg ...
- FileThe deluge after restoration.jpg - Wikimedia Commons
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.