Scrabble word: DELUGES
In which Scrabble dictionary does DELUGES exist?
Definitions of DELUGES in dictionaries:
- noun - an overwhelming number or amount
- noun - a heavy rain
- noun - the rising of a body of water and its overflowing onto normally dry land
- verb - fill quickly beyond capacity
- verb - charge someone with too many tasks
- verb - fill or cover completely, usually with water
- verb - to overwhelm with water
There are 7 letters in DELUGES: D E E G L S U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DELUGES plus a wildcard: DELUGES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DELUGES
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DELUGES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.