Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: EDGES
In which Scrabble dictionary does EDGES exist?
Definitions of EDGES in dictionaries:
- noun - the boundary of a surface
- noun - a line determining the limits of an area
- noun - a sharp side formed by the intersection of two surfaces of an object
- noun - the attribute of urgency in tone of voice
- noun - a slight competitive advantage
- noun - the outside limit of an object or area or surface
- verb - advance slowly, as if by inches
- verb - provide with a border or edge
- verb - lie adjacent to another or share a boundary
- verb - provide with an edge
- v - to provide with an edge (a bounding or dividing line)
There are 5 letters in EDGES: D E E G S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EDGES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EDGES plus a wildcard: EDGES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EDGES
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for EDGES
- Solid Surface Countertops
- Drop Edge of Yonder Blog Archive Birth Certificate
- Burnt edges paper background Stock Photo Evgeniya Denissova ...
- Or you can create pictures with rounded corners from within PowerPoint ...
- TWO POEMS by Abby Millager Poets for Living Waters
- Sonidos Primitivos Dark - Round The edges (1972)
- Granite edges
- sofa design from Alexander Rehn Cool Coiling Collection from Raw edges ...
- May 22 2012 at 2816 2112 in Crochet towel edging- a new ...
- Utah Granite Countertops Snapfiction Home and Garden
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.