Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SERGED
In which Scrabble dictionary does SERGED exist?
Definitions of SERGED in dictionaries:
- v - to finish (a cut edge of a seam) with overcast stitches
There are 6 letters in SERGED: D E E G R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SERGED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SERGED plus a wildcard: SERGED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SERGED
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SERGED
- serged seam
- serged Seam Finish
- serged edge on rug draws
- serged using a rolled hem. The red ones were serged then the serged ...
- If you are sewing around a project and want the end of your serged ...
- The easy serged hem. )
- serged seam a serged seam joins two pieces of material with a thread ...
- This is what a serged edge looks like.
- serged Scarf Take Four Perceptions
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.