Scrabble word: DREDGES
In which Scrabble dictionary does DREDGES exist?
Definitions of DREDGES in dictionaries:
- noun - a power shovel to remove material from a channel or riverbed
- verb - cover before cooking
- verb - search (as the bottom of a body of water) for something valuable or lost
- verb - remove with a power shovel, usually from a bottom of a body of water
- verb - to clear with a dredge (a machine for scooping mud)
There are 7 letters in DREDGES: D D E E G R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DREDGES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DREDGES plus a wildcard: DREDGES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DREDGES
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DREDGES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.