Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: REEDS
In which Scrabble dictionary does REEDS exist?
Definitions of REEDS in dictionaries:
- noun - tall woody perennial grasses with hollow slender stems especially of the genera Arundo and Phragmites
- noun - United States journalist who reported on the October Revolution from Petrograd in 1917
- noun - United States physician who proved that yellow fever is transmitted by mosquitoes (1851-1902)
- noun - a vibrator consisting of a thin strip of stiff material that vibrates to produce a tone when air streams over it
- noun - a musical instrument that sounds by means of a vibrating reed
- v - to fasten with reeds (the stalks of tall grasses)
There are 5 letters in REEDS: D E E R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to REEDS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word REEDS plus a wildcard: REEDS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REEDS
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for REEDS
- Filereeds at the Swan Lake Nature Study Area.jpg - Wikipedia the ...
- Back to holidays Back to homepage Copyright and reproduction
- FileDanube Delta reeds.JPG - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- reeds at Lake Scugog - Port Perry Ontario
- reeds near the pond at the Rio Grande Botanic Garden.
- Filereeds below Stonyford Pond New Forest - geograph.org.uk - 215081 ...
- Picture of Grass reeds
- Saxophone reeds Advice tips and Strength Comparison Chart
- August 2011 Environmental Geography
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.