Scrabble word: REEDS
Is REEDS valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of REEDS in dictionaries:
- noun - tall woody perennial grasses with hollow slender stems especially of the genera Arundo and Phragmites
- noun - United States journalist who reported on the October Revolution from Petrograd in 1917
- noun - United States physician who proved that yellow fever is transmitted by mosquitoes (1851-1902)
- noun - a vibrator consisting of a thin strip of stiff material that vibrates to produce a tone when air streams over it
- noun - a musical instrument that sounds by means of a vibrating reed
- verb - to fasten with reeds (the stalks of tall grasses)
There are 5 letters in REEDS: D E E R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to REEDS
Click to search all anagrams of REEDS plus a wildcard: REEDS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REEDS
Images for REEDS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.