Scrabble word: DESIRE
Is DESIRE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of DESIRE in dictionaries:
- noun - the feeling that accompanies an unsatisfied state
- noun - an inclination to want things
- noun - something that is desired
- verb - feel or have a desire for
- verb - expect and wish
- verb - express a desire for
- To wish or long for; want.
- To express a wish for; request.
- A wish or longing.
- A request or petition.
- The object of longing: My greatest desire is to go back home.
- The central meaning shared by these verbs is “to have a strong longing for”: desire peace; coveted the new convertible; craving fame and fortune; wanted a drink of water; got all she wished.
- verb - to wish for
There are 6 letters in DESIRE: D E E I R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DESIRE
Click to search all anagrams of DESIRE plus a wildcard: DESIRE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DESIRE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DESIRE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.