Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DERIDES
In which Scrabble dictionary does DERIDES exist?
Definitions of DERIDES in dictionaries:
- verb - treat or speak of with contempt
- v - to make fun of
There are 7 letters in DERIDES: D D E E I R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DERIDES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DERIDES plus a wildcard: DERIDES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DERIDES
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DERIDES
- If McCain constantly derides Obamas experience then why did he ...
- One for the pylon-spotters The Energy Saving Trusts blog
- 27 2009 012830
- DOT DE RIDES SUMMER STYLE Sammy
- International Oops Romneys Olympic Doubts Backfire in Britain ...
- Johnson derides BBC BCAD edict as absolute drivel The Drum
- Cuomo derides Public Workers As Special Interests on Tier 6 ...
- Cubas Fidel Castro derides GOP field as greatest competition of ...
- Aquinas and More Catholic Goods - Powered by Kayako Fusion Help Desk ...
- Organ Recital A Parade of Presumed Design Flaws Devoid of Truth ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.