Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: EDDIES
In which Scrabble dictionary does EDDIES exist?
Definitions of EDDIES in dictionaries:
- noun - founder of Christian Science in 1866 (1821-1910)
- noun - a miniature whirlpool or whirlwind resulting when the current of a fluid doubles back on itself
- verb - flow in a circular current, of liquids
- v - to move against the main current
There are 6 letters in EDDIES: D D E E I S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EDDIES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EDDIES plus a wildcard: EDDIES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EDDIES
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for EDDIES
- eddies can also have a vertical component as seen in this figure
- water eddies JPGFOTOS fotoblog
- eddies adelia - group picture image by tag - keywordpictures.com
- eddies - Guerilla One
- 25. Cold Core eddies
- eddies Adelia Photo
- eddies_adelia_010.jpg 28-Jul-2009 0402 155k
- Figure 5. Color satellite image of several eddies forming in the lee ...
- eddies Adelia Pictures
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.