Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DIES
In which Scrabble dictionary does DIES exist?
Definitions of DIES in dictionaries:
- noun - a small cube with 1 to 6 spots on the six faces
- noun - a device used for shaping metal
- noun - a cutting tool that is fitted into a diestock and used for cutting male (external) screw threads on screws or bolts or pipes or rods
- verb - pass from physical life and lose all bodily attributes and functions necessary to sustain life
- verb - suffer or face the pain of death
- verb - be brought to or as if to the point of death by an intense emotion such as embarrassment, amusement, or shame
- verb - stop operating or functioning
- verb - feel indifferent towards
- verb - languish as with love or desire
- verb - cut or shape with a die
- verb - to be on base at the end of an inning, of a player
- verb - lose sparkle or bouquet
- verb - disappear or come to an end
- verb - suffer spiritual death
- v - to cut with a die (a device for shaping material)
- v - to cease living
There are 4 letters in DIES: D E I S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DIES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DIES plus a wildcard: DIES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DIES
Images for DIES
- dies PER YOUR SPECIFICATIONS.
- All dies built 100% detailed
- dies La nota de Diana Espinal AMB Magazine Actualidad Moda ...
- dies Irae Street Painting Gallery Kurt Wenner - Master Artist ...
- Marvel Announces The Death Of The Human Torch In Fantastic Four 587
- Metal Spirit dies Ater - Hunger for Life (2012)
- The Walking Dead Shocker Sarah Wayne Callies Opens Up About Loris ...
- The Bookwyrms Hoard Happy Birthday Richard Adams Sir James Barrie ...
- Round dies Hex dies - China Thread Cutting ToolsHand Tools
- RYOT News Chavez will not be sworn in Rumors that he is dead ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.