Is DIMES valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DIMES in various dictionaries:
- noun - a United States coin worth one tenth of a dollar
- noun - street name for a packet of illegal drugs that is sold for ten dollars
- verb - switch (a car's headlights) from a higher to a lower beam
- verb - become dim or lusterless
- verb - make dim or lusterless
- verb - make dim by comparison or conceal
- verb - become vague or indistinct
- noun - a coin of the United States
There are 5 letters in DIMES: D E I M S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DIMES
To search all scrabble anagrams of DIMES, to go: DIMES?
Rearrange the letters in DIMES and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of DIMES
What's nearby DIMES
Lookup in Wiki for DIMES
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DIMES, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DIMES"