Scrabble word: DIMES
In which Scrabble dictionary does DIMES exist?
Definitions of DIMES in dictionaries:
- noun - a United States coin worth one tenth of a dollar
- noun - street name for a packet of illegal drugs that is sold for ten dollars
- verb - switch (a car's headlights) from a higher to a lower beam
- verb - become dim or lusterless
- verb - make dim or lusterless
- verb - make dim by comparison or conceal
- verb - become vague or indistinct
- noun - a coin of the United States
There are 5 letters in DIMES: D E I M S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DIMES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DIMES plus a wildcard: DIMES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DIMES
Images for DIMES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.