Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DEMISE
In which Scrabble dictionary does DEMISE exist?
Definitions of DEMISE in dictionaries:
- noun - the time when something ends
- verb - transfer by a lease or by a will
- The end of existence or activity; termination: the demise of the streetcar.
- Transfer of an estate by lease or will.
- The transfer of a ruler’s authority by death or abdication.
- To transfer (an estate) by will or lease.
- To transfer (sovereignty) by abdication or will.
- To be transferred by will or descent: The land demised to a charitable institution.
- To die.
- verb - to grant by testament
There are 6 letters in DEMISE: D E E I M S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DEMISE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DEMISE plus a wildcard: DEMISE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DEMISE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DEMISE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.