Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DERMIS
In which Scrabble dictionary does DERMIS exist?
Definitions of DERMIS in dictionaries:
- noun - the deep vascular inner layer of the skin
- The sensitive connective tissue layer of the skin located below the epidermis, containing nerve endings, sweat and sebaceous glands, and blood and lymph vessels.
- adj - a layer of the skin [n -S] : DERMAL
There are 6 letters in DERMIS: D E I M R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DERMIS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DERMIS plus a wildcard: DERMIS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DERMIS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DERMIS
- The dermis and hypodermis or subcutaneous layer
- The dermis
- What are the stages of pressure ulcers
- dermis Definition from Answers.com
- Tejido Conectivo
- dermis Corium Corion (dermis)
- Structure of the dermis
- Fibroblast heterogeneity more than skin deep
- dermis Papillary & Reticular Layers ( Fig 4.7 )
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.