Scrabble word: DIMER
In which Scrabble dictionary does DIMER exist?
Definitions of DIMER in dictionaries:
- noun - a compound whose molecules are composed of two identical monomers
- adj - lacking in light
- adj - lacking clarity or distinctness
- adj - made dim or less bright
- adj - offering little or no hope
- adj - slow to learn or understand
- A molecule consisting of two identical simpler molecules.
- A chemical compound consisting of such molecules.
- noun - a molecule composed of two identical molecules
There are 5 letters in DIMER: D E I M R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DIMER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DIMER plus a wildcard: DIMER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DIMER
Images for DIMER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.