Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: RIMMED
In which Scrabble dictionary does RIMMED exist?
Definitions of RIMMED in dictionaries:
- noun - the shape of a raised edge of a more or less circular object
- noun - (basketball) the hoop from which the net is suspended
- noun - the outer part of a wheel to which the tire is attached
- noun - a projection used for strength or for attaching to another object
- noun - the top edge of a vessel or other container
- adj - having a rim or a rim of a specified kind
- v - to provide with a rim (an outer edge)
There are 6 letters in RIMMED: D E I M M R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RIMMED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RIMMED plus a wildcard: RIMMED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RIMMED
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RIMMED
- rimmed Raincatcher - Official TF2 Wiki Official Team Fortress Wiki
- WIDE GOLD RIM WINE GLASSES C1900 8 PLUS ONE Lot 40451
- Retro 60ies horn-rimmed glasses - Lunettes Vintage Glasses
- Horn rimmed Glasses may not be the most fashionable accessory but ...
- horn rimmed glasses horn rimmed glasses question and answers Firmoo ...
- horn-rimmed eyeglasses Celebrity Sunglasses Watcher
- FileIBM rimmed vacuoles HE x200.jpg - Wikimedia Commons
- Black rimmed glasses
- horn rimmed glasses
- rimmed Platform Trolley