Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: TRIMMED
In which Scrabble dictionary does TRIMMED exist?
Definitions of TRIMMED in dictionaries:
- noun - a state of arrangement or appearance
- noun - a decoration or adornment on a garment
- noun - attitude of an aircraft in flight when allowed to take its own orientation
- noun - cutting down to the desired size or shape
- adj - made neat and tidy by trimming
- adj - neat and orderly
- verb - to make trim by cutting
There are 7 letters in TRIMMED: D E I M M R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TRIMMED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TRIMMED plus a wildcard: TRIMMED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TRIMMED
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TRIMMED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.