Scrabble word: DIMMER
In which Scrabble dictionary does DIMMER exist?
Definitions of DIMMER in dictionaries:
- noun - a rheostat that varies the current through an electric light in order to control the level of illumination
- verb - switch (a car's headlights) from a higher to a lower beam
- verb - become dim or lusterless
- verb - make dim or lusterless
- verb - make dim by comparison or conceal
- verb - become vague or indistinct
- A rheostat or other device used to vary the intensity of an electric light.
- A parking light on a motor vehicle.
- Low beam.
- noun - a device for varying the intensity of illumination
There are 6 letters in DIMMER: D E I M M R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DIMMER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DIMMER plus a wildcard: DIMMER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DIMMER
Images for DIMMER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.