Scrabble word: DIMMER
Is DIMMER valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of DIMMER in dictionaries:
- noun - a rheostat that varies the current through an electric light in order to control the level of illumination
- adj - lacking in light
- adj - lacking clarity or distinctness
- adj - made dim or less bright
- adj - offering little or no hope
- adj - slow to learn or understand
- A rheostat or other device used to vary the intensity of an electric light.
- A parking light on a motor vehicle.
- Low beam.
- noun - a device for varying the intensity of illumination
There are 6 letters in DIMMER: D E I M M R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DIMMER
Click to search all anagrams of DIMMER plus a wildcard: DIMMER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DIMMER
Images for DIMMER
Lookup in Wiki
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.