Scrabble word: MIME
In which Scrabble dictionary does MIME exist?
Definitions of MIME in dictionaries:
- noun - an actor who communicates entirely by gesture and facial expression
- noun - a performance using gestures and body movements without words
- verb - imitate (a person or manner), especially for satirical effect
- verb - act out without words but with gestures and bodily movements only
- A form of ancient Greek and Roman theatrical entertainment in which familiar characters and situations were farcically portrayed on stage, often with coarse dialogue and ludicrous actions.
- A performance of or dialogue for such an entertainment.
- A performer in a mime.
- A modern performer who specializes in comic mimicry.
- The art of portraying characters and acting out situations or a narrative by gestures and body movement without the use of words; pantomime.
- A performance of pantomime.
- An actor or actress skilled in pantomime.
- To ridicule by imitation; mimic.
- To act out with gestures and body movement.
- To act as a mimic.
- To portray characters and situations by gesture and body movement.
- verb - to imitate closely