Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MIME
In which Scrabble dictionary does MIME exist?
Definitions of MIME in dictionaries:
- noun - an actor who communicates entirely by gesture and facial expression
- noun - a performance using gestures and body movements without words
- verb - imitate (a person or manner), especially for satirical effect
- verb - act out without words but with gestures and bodily movements only
- A form of ancient Greek and Roman theatrical entertainment in which familiar characters and situations were farcically portrayed on stage, often with coarse dialogue and ludicrous actions.
- A performance of or dialogue for such an entertainment.
- A performer in a mime.
- A modern performer who specializes in comic mimicry.
- The art of portraying characters and acting out situations or a narrative by gestures and body movement without the use of words; pantomime.
- A performance of pantomime.
- An actor or actress skilled in pantomime.
- To ridicule by imitation; mimic.
- To act out with gestures and body movement.
- To act as a mimic.
- To portray characters and situations by gesture and body movement.
- verb - to imitate closely
There are 4 letters in MIME: E I M M
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MIME
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MIME plus a wildcard: MIME?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MIME
Images for MIME
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.