Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ADMIRE
In which Scrabble dictionary does ADMIRE exist?
Definitions of ADMIRE in dictionaries:
- verb - feel admiration for
- verb - look at with admiration
- To regard with pleasure, wonder, and approval.
- To have a high opinion of; esteem or respect.
- To enjoy (something): “I just admire to get letters, but I don’t admire to answer them” (Dialect Notes).
- To marvel or wonder at.
- verb - to regard with wonder, pleasure, and approval
There are 6 letters in ADMIRE: A D E I M R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ADMIRE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ADMIRE plus a wildcard: ADMIRE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ADMIRE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ADMIRE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.