Scrabble word: MARRIED
In which Scrabble dictionary does MARRIED exist?
Definitions of MARRIED in dictionaries:
- noun - a person who is married
- adj - joined in matrimony
- adj - of or relating to the state of marriage
- Having a spouse: a married woman; a married man.
- United in matrimony: a married couple.
- Of or relating to the state of marriage: married bliss.
- Acquired through marriage: her married name.
- Closely connected; united.
- noun - one who has entered into marriage
There are 7 letters in MARRIED: A D E I M R R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MARRIED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MARRIED plus a wildcard: MARRIED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MARRIED
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MARRIED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.