Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DEAR
In which Scrabble dictionary does DEAR exist?
Definitions of DEAR in dictionaries:
- noun - a beloved person
- noun - a sweet innocent mild-mannered person (especially a child)
- adj - dearly loved
- adj - with or in a close or intimate relationship
- adj - earnest
- adj - having a high price
- adv - with affection
- adv - at a great cost
- Loved and cherished: my dearest friend.
- Greatly valued; precious: lost everything dear to them.
- Highly esteemed or regarded.
- High-priced; expensive.
- Charging high prices.
- Earnest; ardent: “This good man was a dear lover and constant practicer of angling” (Izaak Walton).
- Noble; worthy.
- One that is greatly loved.
- An endearing, lovable, or kind person.
- With fondness; affectionately.
- Used as a polite exclamation, chiefly of surprise or distress: oh dear; dear me.
- Severe; grievous; sore: our dearest need.
- adj - greatly loved
- noun - a loved one
There are 4 letters in DEAR: A D E R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DEAR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DEAR plus a wildcard: DEAR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DEAR
Images for DEAR
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.