Scrabble word: SIDES
In which Scrabble dictionary does SIDES exist?
Definitions of SIDES in dictionaries:
- noun - a place within a region identified relative to a center or reference location
- noun - one of two or more contesting groups
- noun - either the left or right half of a body
- noun - a surface forming part of the outside of an object
- noun - an extended outer surface of an object
- noun - an aspect of something (as contrasted with some other implied aspect)
- noun - a line segment forming part of the perimeter of a plane figure
- noun - a family line of descent
- noun - a lengthwise dressed half of an animal's carcass used for food
- noun - an opinion that is held in opposition to another in an argument or dispute
- noun - an elevated geological formation
- noun - (sports) the spin given to a ball by striking it on one side or releasing it with a sharp twist
- verb - take sides for or against
- verb - to agree with or support
There are 5 letters in SIDES: D E I S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SIDES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SIDES plus a wildcard: SIDES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SIDES
Images for SIDES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.