Scrabble word: SLIDES
In which Scrabble dictionary does SLIDES exist?
Definitions of SLIDES in dictionaries:
- noun - a small flat rectangular piece of glass on which specimens can be mounted for microscopic study
- noun - (geology) the descent of a large mass of earth or rocks or snow etc.
- noun - (music) rapid sliding up or down the musical scale
- noun - plaything consisting of a sloping chute down which children can slide
- noun - the act of moving smoothly along a surface while remaining in contact with it
- noun - a transparency mounted in a frame
- noun - sloping channel through which things can descend
- verb - move obliquely or sideways, usually in an uncontrolled manner
- verb - to pass or move unobtrusively or smoothly
- verb - move smoothly along a surface
- adj - to move smoothly along a surface [v SLID, SLIDDEN, SLIDING, SLIDES] : SLIDABLE
There are 6 letters in SLIDES: D E I L S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SLIDES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SLIDES plus a wildcard: SLIDES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SLIDES
Images for SLIDES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.