Scrabble word: SLIDES
In which Scrabble dictionary does SLIDES exist?
Definitions of SLIDES in dictionaries:
- noun - a small flat rectangular piece of glass on which specimens can be mounted for microscopic study
- noun - (geology) the descent of a large mass of earth or rocks or snow etc.
- noun - (music) rapid sliding up or down the musical scale
- noun - plaything consisting of a sloping chute down which children can slide
- noun - the act of moving smoothly along a surface while remaining in contact with it
- noun - a transparency mounted in a frame
- noun - sloping channel through which things can descend
- verb - move obliquely or sideways, usually in an uncontrolled manner
- verb - to pass or move unobtrusively or smoothly
- verb - move smoothly along a surface
- adj - to move smoothly along a surface [v SLID, SLIDDEN, SLIDING, SLIDES] : SLIDABLE