Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SHIELDS
In which Scrabble dictionary does SHIELDS exist?
Definitions of SHIELDS in dictionaries:
- noun - a protective covering or structure
- noun - armor carried on the arm to intercept blows
- noun - hard outer covering or case of certain organisms such as arthropods and turtles
- verb - protect, hide, or conceal from danger or harm
- verb - hold back a thought or feeling about
- verb - to provide with a protective cover or shelter
There are 7 letters in SHIELDS: D E H I L S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SHIELDS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SHIELDS plus a wildcard: SHIELDS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SHIELDS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SHIELDS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.