Scrabble word: DISHES
In which Scrabble dictionary does DISHES exist?
Definitions of DISHES in dictionaries:
- noun - a piece of dishware normally used as a container for holding or serving food
- noun - a particular item of prepared food
- noun - the quantity that a dish will hold
- noun - a very attractive or seductive looking woman
- noun - directional antenna consisting of a parabolic reflector for microwave or radio frequency radiation
- noun - an activity that you like or at which you are superior
- verb - provide (usually but not necessarily food)
- verb - make concave
- verb - to put into a dish (a concave vessel)
There are 6 letters in DISHES: D E H I S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DISHES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DISHES plus a wildcard: DISHES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DISHES
Images for DISHES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.