Scrabble word: HISSED
In which Scrabble dictionary does HISSED exist?
Definitions of HISSED in dictionaries:
- verb - make a sharp hissing sound, as if to show disapproval
- verb - move with a whooshing sound
- verb - express or utter with a hiss
- verb - show displeasure, as after a performance or speech
- verb - to make a sibilant sound
There are 6 letters in HISSED: D E H I S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HISSED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HISSED plus a wildcard: HISSED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HISSED
Images for HISSED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.