Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: EIDER
In which Scrabble dictionary does EIDER exist?
Definitions of EIDER in dictionaries:
- noun - duck of the northern hemisphere much valued for the fine soft down of the females
- n - a large sea duck
There are 5 letters in EIDER: D E E I R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EIDER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EIDER plus a wildcard: EIDER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EIDER
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for EIDER
- FileBristol.zoo.common.eider.arp.jpg - Wikipedia the free ...
- FileSpectacled eider pair.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Common eider - BirdForum Opus
- eider Duck
- King eider (Somateria spectabilis) An adult.
- El macho de eider real tiene espectaculares colores con plumas de ...
- eider comun (Somateria mollissima) (Common eider)
- Common eider
- King eider Somateria spectabilis - Birds - NatureGate
- King eider male - breeding plumage (photo by Lynn Dye)
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.