Scrabble word: DENIER
In which Scrabble dictionary does DENIER exist?
Definitions of DENIER in dictionaries:
- noun - a unit of measurement for the fineness of silk or nylon or rayon
- noun - any of various former European coins of different denominations
- noun - one who denies
- One that denies: a denier of harsh realities.
- A small coin of varying composition and value current in western Europe from the eighth century until the French Revolution.
- A small, trifling sum.
- verb - to declare to be untrue
There are 6 letters in DENIER: D E E I N R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DENIER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DENIER plus a wildcard: DENIER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DENIER
Images for DENIER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.