Scrabble word: REFINED
In which Scrabble dictionary does REFINED exist?
Definitions of REFINED in dictionaries:
- verb - improve or perfect by pruning or polishing
- verb - make more complex, intricate, or richer
- verb - treat or prepare so as to put in a usable condition
- verb - reduce to a fine, unmixed, or pure state
- verb - attenuate or reduce in vigor, strength, or validity by polishing or purifying
- verb - make more precise or increase the discriminatory powers of
- adj - (used of persons and their behavior) cultivated and genteel
- adj - freed from impurities by processing
- adj - showing a high degree of refinement and the assurance that comes from wide social experience
- adj - suggesting taste, ease, and wealth
- adj - free from what is tawdry or unbecoming
- Free from coarseness or vulgarity; polite.
- Free of impurities; purified.
- Precise to a fine degree.
- verb - to free from impurities