Scrabble word: REFINED
Is REFINED valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of REFINED in dictionaries:
- verb - improve or perfect by pruning or polishing
- verb - make more complex, intricate, or richer
- verb - treat or prepare so as to put in a usable condition
- verb - reduce to a fine, unmixed, or pure state
- verb - attenuate or reduce in vigor, strength, or validity by polishing or purifying
- verb - make more precise or increase the discriminatory powers of
- adj - (used of persons and their behavior) cultivated and genteel
- adj - freed from impurities by processing
- adj - showing a high degree of refinement and the assurance that comes from wide social experience
- adj - suggesting taste, ease, and wealth
- adj - free from what is tawdry or unbecoming
- Free from coarseness or vulgarity; polite.
- Free of impurities; purified.
- Precise to a fine degree.
- verb - to free from impurities
There are 7 letters in REFINED: D E E F I N R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to REFINED
Click to search all anagrams of REFINED plus a wildcard: REFINED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REFINED
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for REFINED
Lookup in Wiki for REFINED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.