Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FRENZIED
In which Scrabble dictionary does FRENZIED exist?
Definitions of FRENZIED in dictionaries:
- noun - state of violent mental agitation
- adj - affected with or marked by frenzy or mania uncontrolled by reason
- adj - excessively agitated
- adj - wildly excited
There are 8 letters in FRENZIED: D E E F I N R Z
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FRENZIED plus a wildcard: FRENZIED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FRENZIED
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FRENZIED
- frenzied Fiction by Stephen Leacock - Books Should Be Free
- frenzied Programmer Using a Pencil Eraser to Undo Cartoon
- frenzied Panda - Yu-Gi-Oh
- frenzied Defender Screenshots
- frenzied Defender - WoW
- Candys daily Dandy June 2012
- The painting frenzied measures 15x16 and was done with ...
- frenzied People Art Print by Diana Ong at Barewalls.com
- frenzied Turkeys by DanShive on deviantART
- frenzied Striker Screenshots
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.