Scrabble word: REFINE
In which Scrabble dictionary does REFINE exist?
Definitions of REFINE in dictionaries:
- verb - improve or perfect by pruning or polishing
- verb - make more complex, intricate, or richer
- verb - treat or prepare so as to put in a usable condition
- verb - reduce to a fine, unmixed, or pure state
- verb - attenuate or reduce in vigor, strength, or validity by polishing or purifying
- verb - make more precise or increase the discriminatory powers of
- To reduce to a pure state; purify.
- To remove by purifying.
- To free from coarse, unsuitable, or immoral characteristics: refined his manners; refined her speaking style.
- To become free of impurities.
- To acquire polish or elegance.
- To use precise distinctions and subtlety in thought or speech.
- verb - to free from impurities