Scrabble word: REFINE
In which Scrabble dictionary does REFINE exist?
Definitions of REFINE in dictionaries:
- verb - improve or perfect by pruning or polishing
- verb - make more complex, intricate, or richer
- verb - treat or prepare so as to put in a usable condition
- verb - reduce to a fine, unmixed, or pure state
- verb - attenuate or reduce in vigor, strength, or validity by polishing or purifying
- verb - make more precise or increase the discriminatory powers of
- To reduce to a pure state; purify.
- To remove by purifying.
- To free from coarse, unsuitable, or immoral characteristics: refined his manners; refined her speaking style.
- To become free of impurities.
- To acquire polish or elegance.
- To use precise distinctions and subtlety in thought or speech.
- verb - to free from impurities
There are 6 letters in REFINE: E E F I N R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to REFINE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word REFINE plus a wildcard: REFINE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REFINE
Images for REFINE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.